Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guest Lecture at PPM School of Management


Im very honored to be invited to give a guest lecture at PPM School of Management in Entrepreneurship class that was held last monday, 24th October 2011.. I was asked by Mr. Jimmy to share my story my struggle about Merry Go Round.. :) So i decided to make some mini cupcakes for the audiences. 



This is the first thing that i saw when i arrived at the lobby of PPM School of Management!! Its a slide of  pictures of my cupcakes portfolio, the schedule of the guest lecture session and they even put my photo there.. hihihihi a very warm welcome if i may say... 


This is a picture of me and Mr. Jimmy during the guest lecture session, felt a wee bit nervous sitting and speaking in front of people... Overall, the session went silky smooth,, lots of questions about so many aspects of me and Merry Go Round - my pricing and promotion strategy, how can i start in a very young age, how i manage this and that etc... and i felt so glad that i can share everything to the audiences... well, i conclude the session by saying 'follow your passion because it will lead you to the road of success'


Thank you Mr. Jimmy and PPM School of Management for giving me such a great opportunity... 
I am honored... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment